Company Name : APEX TECHNOLOGY
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +91-9278472010 / 9233404333
whats app no : +91-9233404333
Skype ID : apextechnology1
AT – HOT & COLD (with Built in RO System)
Being a quality driven organization, our entire endeavor lies in offering a qualitative range to Water Dispenser (with Built in RO System) our widespread patrons. Our wide range of water dispenser is the perfect mix of five stage RO system & water dispenser. These water dispensers are widely demanded in commercial as well as domestic areas.
Five Level Purification Process: (Assuming Inlet water TDS < 1200 ppm) (RO System)
• Level 1: 5 micron-spun filter, removes the Physical & Suspended Impurities such as Sand, Silt, Dust, Rust, Hair etc.
• Level 2: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) removes the colour & free chlorine in the water and also absorbs the Organic impurities on its surface.
• Level 3: Activated Block Carbon, is a protective mechanism to safeguard the highly sensitive RO membrane.
• Level 4: This is the most advanced Thin Film Composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane designed to remove dissolved impurities.
• Level 5: Post Carbon cum Water Polisher, is Silver impregnated activated carbon filter to prevent the growth of bacteria at the point of use and to restore the natural taste of water.
• System Recovery: 40 to 50 %
• Salt Rejection: 90-95 % of the inlet TDS Hot & Cold Water Dispenser: (With extra 8 Ltr. Jar) Stage Food Grade Tank
• Chilled water storage: 3.5 Ltr. (Total storage-5Ltrs.)
• Hot Water Storage: 1.5 Ltr.
Dimensions of Dispenser
H x W x D (mm): 1055 x 390 x 390 (without extra jar)
• GR. WT. (Kg.): 26 (with RO system & empty extra jar)
• Height of Extra Jar: 240 mm. (Storage capacity of Jar = 8 Ltrs.).
Required Inputs For Installation
Water Inlet: Feed water terminal with inlet pressure = 0.8 to 2 Kg/cm2
• Drain Pipe: For the disposal of reject water from RO System.
• Electric Supply: AC ~ 230 V/50 Hz.